- Clubs, Camps & Groups
- Kinosoo Summer Camps
Kinosoo Summer Camps
Join us for an exciting adventure
at Kinosoo Summer Camps 2023!
Our camps are packed with fun activities and learning opportunities
for kids of all ages.
Here’s all you have to know about our camps:
- Our camps are dedicated to kids ages 5-12, and are broken into 4 age categories:
- Ages 5-6 Kinosoo Grasshoppers
- Ages 7-8 Kinosoo Bear Paws
- Ages 9-10 Kinosoo Forest Rangers
- Ages 11-12 Kinosoo Lumberjacks
- Our camps run from Monday to Friday.
- Camp time is 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Drop off time is from 8:30-9:00 a.m. and pick up time is from 4:30-5:00 p.m.
- Lunch and snacks are included daily, so you can rest easy knowing your child is well-fed and taken care of.
- We have a range of camps available throughout the summer, including:
- Nature Camp (July 3-7): Explore the great outdoors and learn about native animals and plants through hiking, bird watching, nature bingo, and other fun activities.
- Survival Camp (July 10-14): Build important survival skills through capture the flag, climbing, shelter building, and hiking.
- Crafts Camp (July 17-21): Get creative and learn new skills focusing on the art of crafting like dream catcher making, painting, beading, and bracelet making.
- Survival Camp (July 24-28): Build important survival skills through capture the flag, climbing, shelter building, and hiking.
- Nature Camp (August 14-18): Explore the great outdoors and learn about native animals and plants through hiking, bird watching, nature bingo, and other fun activities.
- Sports Camp (August 21-25): Stay active and have fun at the Adventure Park, group hide and seek, hiking, and a range of sport activities.
- Parents will receive more detailed information upon registration, including menu, what to bring, and expectations. The registration package will include a lunch and snack menu, authorized pick-up form, photo waiver, liability waiver, health concerns form, and contact information form.
Don't miss out on an unforgettable summer experience for your child!
Register for Kinosoo Summer Camps today.
To book your spot, please visit: store.ca or call us at 780-594-5564 Monday to Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Please note that due to our online system limitations, when you book a specific camp, the calendar will only show the first day of each camp, but you are actually signing up for 5 days!
Once you have paid, please call 780-594-5564 and press 4 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to complete registration information.
Camps are non-refundable.