Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
3-day Level 1 certification course to ski teaching, CSIA technique and methodology, and the role of ski teaching within the ski industry. It combines the basics of practical ski teaching methods, technical understanding and development of guest service skills, specifically addressing children's skiing.
The Level 1 candidate can expect to be exposed to a variety of terrain, snow conditions and terrain features.
A Level 1 certified instructor is able to:
• Identify the CSIA Decision Making Process
• Identify teaching practices for children
• Effectively demonstrate CSIA technique from entry level to intermediate
• Must be at least 15 years old by the start date of the course
• Must be competent parallel skier on Intermediate slopes.
Dec 14-15-16, 2018 @ Kinosoo Ridge Snow Resort
Sign up at www.snopro.com